Business Communication Skills: E-mailing
- Publisher: Delta Publishing
- ISBN: 9783125013216
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €26.00
Coursebook with Audio CD
E-mailing aims to develop both the skills and language needed to write effective business emails in English.
The units cover:
- getting started
- structuring your message
- being clear and concise
- choosing the right level of formality
- getting the tone right
- checking before you send
Emailing provides six core units, each containing these sections:
- warmer to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills
- presentation and practice of core language connected to each skill
- over to you, which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation
Designed to help learners at pre-intermediate and intermediate levels to master the key communication skills required in international business English today.
The DELTA Business Communication Skills series is designed to help learners at pre-intermediate and intermediate levels to master the key communication skills required in international business English today. Each book in the series is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study.