Key Words for Fluency, Intermediate
- Publisher: National Geographic Learning / Cengage Learning
- ISBN: 0759396280
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €6.20
Key Word for Fluency, Intermediate
Learning and practicing the most useful word of English
Author: George Woolard
Key Word for Fluency, Pre-intermediate concentrates on those words which students need to communicate in English. It emphasizes those very common words which occur in lots of different contexts and identifies around 150 nouns which are essential for fluency. Each unit deals with one word and on average covers 20 of its most important collections, teaching over 3000 lexical items. Collocation is the way words combine with other words in predictable ways. Knowing strong and frequent collocations is essential for fluency.
· Vocabulary teaching integrated with grammar
· Common expressions
· All words taught in context
· Notes on each word
· Full answer key
· For class and for self-study
· Invaluable for examination preparation: Cambridge FCE, CAE, Proficiency and IELTS.