Your shopping cart is empty!
Our World is a balanced four-skills series with age-appropriate National Geographic content that motivates and excites young learners of English and helps them use English as a tool to learn about and interact with the world.
Our World technology brings the English language learning classroom to life!
· A Classroom Presentation Tool DVD for each level integrates all of the Our World teaching resources, including Student Book pages, video, songs, games, and language presentation.
· myNGconnect, an online companion site for teachers and learners, provides easy access to resources that support, reinforce, and build on the learning done in the classroom.
· The Our World App includes include: Vocabulary and Grammar Games and Student Book and Workbook Audio
The Our World Assessment materials provide instructors with the tools they need to place their learners within the correct level of Our World, plan their lessons based on what they already know, and assess their comprehension of and progress through the Student Book content.
The Our World Assessment resources available include:
· Assessment Book with Audio CD, with photocopiable Placement Test, level Pre-Tests, unit quizzes and tests, rubrics, peer assessment, self-assessment, and more.
· Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView©, with Placement Test, level Pre-Tests, and unit quizzes and tests from the Assessment Book.
Our World provides many opportunities for additional grammar presentation and practice in every level, to give teachers the flexibility to supplement and support their lessons and meet their students’ needs as necessary.
· Additional Grammar Practice is found in each Our World Workbook
· Grammar Workbooks for every level extend grammar lessons with additional presentation and practice
· Grammar video and more grammar activities are in the Our World Video and Classroom Presentation Tools
· Lesson Planners include step-by-step teaching instruction, "Grammar in Depth" sections, and additional grammar activity worksheets
Interactive Sampler: http://www.e-digitaleditions.com/i/613767-interactive-sampler-british-edition