Your shopping cart is empty!
The website is currently under construction,
the content is informative only and the full functionality
will be available soon.
For any additional information please contact us by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 020655029
Visit us soon.
Level(s): A1, A2
Hopscotch is a six-level primary series that follows an accessible, traditional, easy-to-teach methodology with a speaking and listening focus in the early levels and reading and writing introduced explicitly from Level 3 onwards.
Filled with engaging National Geographic photographs and content that captures the imagination of young learners, Hopscotch introduces language and skills through a fun and friendly cast of main characters — a boy, girl, crocodile, parrot and bear!
· Photos showcase the magic of the real world
· Students tackle communicative skills first before reading and writing
· Project work encourages collaboration and problem solving
· Picture stories introduce natural language and vocabulary
· Online downloads provide support for teaching special needs students
· 'I can!' sections based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) develops pupils' self-assessment skills and highlight their progress
· 'Wonderful World' cultural lessons open a window on different global cultures and introduce a fun class project to get all pupils involved.
· 'DVD Club’ lessons deliver language input and supports young pupils.
· Lots of drawing, craft, and stickers in the full-colour Activity Book help develop coordination and motor skills as well as provide a fun and engaging way to learn.