Your shopping cart is empty!
Level(s): A1, A2
Hopscotch is a six-level primary series that follows an accessible, traditional, easy-to-teach methodology with a speaking and listening focus in the early levels and reading and writing introduced explicitly from Level 3 onwards.
Filled with engaging National Geographic photographs and content that captures the imagination of young learners, Hopscotch introduces language and skills through a fun and friendly cast of main characters — a boy, girl, crocodile, parrot and bear!
· Photos showcase the magic of the real world
· Students tackle communicative skills first before reading and writing
· Project work encourages collaboration and problem solving
· Picture stories introduce natural language and vocabulary
· Online downloads provide support for teaching special needs students
· 'I can!' sections based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) develops pupils' self-assessment skills and highlight their progress
· 'Wonderful World' cultural lessons open a window on different global cultures and introduce a fun class project to get all pupils involved.
· 'DVD Club’ lessons deliver language input and supports young pupils.
· Lots of drawing, craft, and stickers in the full-colour Activity Book help develop coordination and motor skills as well as provide a fun and engaging way to learn.