Your shopping cart is empty!
Category: Young Adults
Authors: Adrian Doff, Craig Thaine, Herbert Puchta, Jeff Stranks, Peter Lewis-Jones
Levels: A1 - C1
What impact could it have for you?
Cambridge English Empower is a general English course for adult and young adult learners which combines course content from Cambridge University Press with validated assessment from the experts at Cambridge Assessment English.
Empower's unique mix of engaging classroom materials and reliable assessment, with personalised online practice, enables learners to make consistent and measurable progress.
· A course book with thought-provoking images and texts and engaging video, designed to generate an emotional response; all helping teachers to deliver motivating and memorable lessons.
· Assessment developed and validated by the experts at Cambridge Assessment English; rigorously pre-tested to ensure all it is accurate, meaningful and fair.
· Personalised learning paths outside of the classroom give students targeted practice, ensuring they spend their time on what they need most, and keeping them motivated and engaged.
· Teachers are provided with a full digital package in one place: Learning Management System plus web tools and clear step-by-step guidance on how to use these tools in the modern classroom. This ultimately allows teachers to spend more time on preparing and delivering high-quality lessons.
· Manageable learning with a syllabus that teachers can trust, with Corpus-informed content and alignment to the CEFR, so that learners can clearly and measurably see their own progress in each of the four language skills.
Each unit opens with a striking image to grab attention and inspire curiosity.
Based on our language research, Empower contains spoken and written tasks which are relevant and useful for real life communication.