Your shopping cart is empty!
The website is currently under construction,
the content is informative only and the full functionality
will be available soon.
For any additional information please contact us by email:
email@example.com or by phone 020655029
Visit us soon.
Description: Interactive is an exciting four-level course for teenagers packed from cover to cover with up-to-the-minute, stimulating content. Students are given maximum support to get them speaking and interacting in English from day one. Teachers can tailor the course to their own requirements using the wide range of materials such as Classware, DVDs, Testmaker and a premium content website with even more online extras to make learning truly 'interactive'. Interactive provides 80-90 hours of core material at each level, extendable to 180+ with the full range of components.
Key Features of this Title
· Help your students communicate confidently in English with regular 'Interaction' speaking activities, lots of extra pronunciation support and a unique classroom language reference so they can interact in English in class.
· Inspire them with interesting culture content from throughout the English-speaking world with 'Culture UK' noticeboards, 'Culture World' magazine articles, and 'Culture Vulture' boxes.
· Engage them with the wide range of technology including Classware DVD-ROM, and the Testmaker Audio CD and CD-ROM which allows you to create and edit your own tests.
· Even more practice is available in the Student and Teacher Zones at http://interactive.cambridge.org/, including fun games and activities, printable resources, a discussion forum for teachers and the unique Comic Builder which allows students to create and print their own stories.
· 'Correct it!' exercises and 'Check it out!' boxes, informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus, highlight common mistakes and help students get it right.