Your shopping cart is empty!
Category: Higher Secondary
Authors: Herbert Puchta, Jeff Stranks, Peter Lewis-Jones
Levels: A1 - C1
Whether inside or outside the classroom, THiNK goes beyond building strong language skills to developing the whole learner–with an emphasis on critical thinking, positive values, and healthy self-esteem–ensuring academic and lifelong success.
· Challenge and inspire your teenage learners with thought-provoking topics.
· Guided writing and speaking activities build confident productive skills.
· 'THiNK Exams' lessons and assessment-style activities prepare students for Cambridge English Key, Preliminary, First, and Advanced.
· Graded Workbook activities and extra ideas in the Teacher’s Book are ideal for mixed-ability classes.
· Flexible digital support includes Presentation Plus classroom presentation software, online workbooks and interactive ebooks.