Perspectives Upper Intermediate
- Publisher: National Geographic Learning / Cengage Learning
- ISBN: 9781337277181
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €20.00
Level(s): Upper-intermediate, B2
Authors: Hugh Dellar; Andrew Walkley; Daniel Barber; Amanda Jeffries; Lewis Lansford
In Perspectives, learners develop an open mind, a critical eye and a clear voice in English.
· Every unit explores one idea from different perspectives, giving learners opportunities for practicing language as they look at the world in new ways.
· Students learn the critical thinking skills and strategies they need to evaluate new information and develop their own opinions and ideas.
· Students respond to the unit theme and express their own ideas confidently in English.
· Exam-style task types and test-taking strategies prepare students for a range of international exams.